Contract of work for website design and development with Sparkt
Between Connor Burton, referred to below as "Developer", and Client Name, referred to below as "Client".
1. Agreement of parties
Client hires Developer to create a website with additional options discussed between the two parties, for the total price of £??? which is not including the monthly payment. Developer agrees to provide quality service and to answer to the Clients requests in a timely manner.
The agreed payment plan is at the end of the document.
2. Legal matters and copyrights
The Client will guarantee to the Developer that any elements of text, graphics, photos, trademarks or other artwork that the Client provides for inclusion in the website are either owned by him/her or that he has the permission to use them. When the Developer receives the payment, copyright is automatically assigned as follows: Client will own the graphics, virtual elements, text content photographs and other data provided, unless someone else owns them. The Developer owns the XHTML markup, CSS and other code and he licenses it to the Client for use on only this project. Developer can reserve the right to display the work as part of the portfolio.
3. Term and termination
- This contract shall commence upon payment, as outlined in the payment plan and shall remain effective until either party decides to terminate the monthly cost at the end of the month.
- This Contract may be modified by parties; any modification must be in writing.
- The Client will guarentee to pay the monthly cost to run and update the website which is stated in the payment plan at the end of this document.
- If Client fails to pay the monthly bill, the additional options will be taken until payment has been made.
4. Force majeure
Developer shall not be deemed in breach of this contract if Developer is unable to complete the services or any portion by reason of fire, earthquake, labor dispute, illness, internet breaches or any technical issues that may appear beyond Developer's control. Upon occurrence of any Force Majeure Event, Developer shall give notice to the Client of his inability to perform or of delay in completing the services and shall propose revisions to the schedule for completion of the services.
5. Payment plan
Payment shall be done as follows:
- £??? will be paid through online bank transfer, once payment has been completed Developer will begin working on the project.
- £??? will be paid every month starting from 00/00/0000 through online bank transfer.
Any extra time required outside the project timeline/services mentioned at point 1 of this contract, will be billed at a rate of £10 per hour through cash or online bank tranfer.